Ustav Republike Hrvatske
Four very different people live in the same building but avoid each other because of differences in how they live their lives, what they believe in, and where they come from.
They would probably never exchange a word, but misfortune pushes them towards each other. Their lives entangle in ways that profoundly challenge deep-held beliefs and prejudices surrounding material status, sexual orientation, nationality and religion. Slowly, and even painfully, they begin to open up to each other and recognize the essential humanity each of them possesses.
- Grand Prize of the Americas (Best Film), 40th World Film Festival, Montreal, Canada, 2016
- Best Slovenian co-production, 19th Slovenian Film Festival, Portoroz, Slovenia, 2016
- Best Costume Design, 19th Slovenian Film Festival, Portoroz, Slovenia, 2016
- Best Actress and Best Actor, 9th LIFFE, Leskovac, Serbia, 2016
- Best International Feature Film, 31st Santa Barbara International Film Festival, USA, 2017
- Diversity and Human Rights Award, 14th Zinegoak Film Festival, Bilbao, Spain, 2017
- Best supporting role, 14th Zinegoak Film Festival, Bilbao, Spain, 2017
- Best Screenplay, European Film Festival, Lecce, Italy, 2017
- SNGCI Award (National Union of Italian Film Journalists) European Actor of the year, European Film Festival, Lecce, Italy, 2017
- Audience Award, European Film Festival, Lecce, Italy, 2017
- Official website
- Filmneweurope.com: The Constitution Clocks up its 23rd International Award Since Scoring the Grand Prix des Ameriques at the Montreal Film Festival
- Culturespotla.com: Film Review: ‘The Constitution’ by Rajko Grlić
- Reviews by Amos Lassen: “THE CONSTITUTION”— Four Neighbors
- Hollywoodprogressive.com: SEEFest 2017: Cross-Dressing, Cruelty to Critters and Constitutional Rights in Croatia
- Warszawa.pl: Konstytucja
- Screendaily.com: Latido inks US deal for Rajko Grlic's 'The Constitution'
- Independent.com: SBIFF: Day 4 Croatian film Goes SRO, Danish film Goes to the Oscars
- Filmfestivals.com: Grand Prix of the Americas went to Rajko Grlic’s Constitution (FFM 2016)
- Cineuropa.org: Croatian film The Constitution wins at Montreal